Time: 20 minutes
- Brady Family Just Add Wood Smoked Shredded Irish Ham
- 120g pack of mixed salad leaves
- 4 ripe nectarines
- Vegetable oil for brushing
- 3 tbsp. pine nuts
For the dressing:
- 30g pack fresh basil, smallest leaves picked, the rest roughly chopped
- 1 tsp. mustard
- ½ large lemon, juiced
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- To prepare the dressing; crush the basil leaves and then mix together with the mustard, lemon juice, olive oil and a dollop of honey.
- In a bowl drizzle some of the dressing over the mixed leaves.
- Quarter the nectarines, brush with a little oil and carefully place them onto a hot griddle. Allow one minute for each side.
- Add the grilled nectarines to the mixed salad.
- Add Brady Family Just Add Wood Smoked Shredded Irish Ham.
- Drizzle over a little more dressing.
- Sprinkle some pine nuts on top of the salad.