Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pack of Brady Family Just Add Wood Smoked Shredded Ham
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 eggs
- 140g broccoli florets
- Handful of grated cheddar
- 120ml of milk
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add the chopped onions and cook until soft.
- Add the broccoli, grated cheese, and a good helping of Brady Family Just Add Shredded Ham.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs and then add milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and gently cook for 7-8 minutes or until the edges begin to set and the underside is cooked.
- When the underside is cooked, finish the frittata off under a grill until the top is slightly browned and the eggs are set.