Brady Family Christmas Half Ham (2.25kg)
✓ Save valuable time this Christmas
✓ Precooked Christmas Ham
✓ 100% Irish Bord Bia approved Ham
✓ Award-winning taste and quality
✓ Simply reheat and enjoy.
Delivery Dates: 16th – 23rd December
2.25kg Ham serves approx. 8 people
Produced to an old butcher’s recipe, and using traditional ingredients, our Baked Half Ham is crafted using only 100% Irish Bord Bia approved pork.
Our 3 day curing method allows the ham to slowly mature, giving it a delicate and distinctive flavour. Cooked on the bone for 8-12 hours, glazed by hand, and finally, oven baked, our Baked Half Ham offers award winning flavour.
Simply reheat in the oven and enjoy a stress-free Christmas dinner. Our 2.25kg ham serves approximately 8 people.
The ham is ready to eat but can be reheated if desired. Heating times vary with appliances, the following are guidelines only. Do not reheat the ham more than once.
To reheat whole ham:
• Pre-heat oven to 180C (Fan Oven 160) / Gas Mark 4
• Wrap the ham with parchment paper and then tinfoil
• Place ham on a rack placed in a roasting tray with approximately 2cm of water in the base. For extra flavour, the water can be replaced with cider or add some spice such as star anise, cloves, cinnamon or a bay leaf to the water
• Gently steam cooks your ham, allowing 1 hour for each kg of weight. Top up the water in the roasting tray if necessary during cooking
• Increase the temperature to 200C (Fan Oven 180) / Gas Mark 6 and remove the wrapping for the final 20 minutes to allow the glaze to caramelize giving a golden finish.
To reheat slices:
• Pre-heat oven to 200C (Fan Oven 180) / Gas Mark 6
• Generously carve your slices of ham to the desired thickness
• Evenly spread the sliced ham over a rack placed in a roasting tray with approximately 2cm of water in the base. For extra flavour, the water can be replaced with cider or add some spice such as star anise, cloves, cinnamon or a bay leaf to the water
• Cover over the roasting tray with tin foil
• Gently steam cook your sliced ham for 20-25minutes
Pork, Salt, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Dried Glucose Syrup, Dextrose, Yeast Extract, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Sugar, 117g of Raw Pork per 100g finished product
|Per 100g||Per 30g serving||% RI|
|Energy||663kJ/ 158kcal||133kJ/ 32kcal||2%|
|of which saturates||2.2g||0.4g||4%|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.1g||<1%|