250g penne pasta
2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 3 diagonally
Brady Family Traditional Ham, coarsely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
100g reduced-fat fresh ricotta
55g (1/2 cup) light shredded mozzarella
Freshly ground black pepper
1 x 375ml can light & creamy evaporated milk
4 eggs, lightly whisked
Baby rocket leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Cook pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water following packet
instructions or until al dente. Add asparagus in the last minute of cooking. Drain. Return to pan.
2. Add Brady Family Traditional Ham, garlic, half the ricotta and half the mozzarella. Season with pepper and gently toss to combine. Spoon mixture into a square 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof dish.
3. Whisk together the evaporated milk and egg in a jug and pour over pasta mixture. Top with the
remaining ricotta and mozzarella.
4. Cover with non-stick baking paper and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Uncover and cook
a further 10 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Remove from oven and set aside for
5 minutes to set.
5. Cut pasta bake into squares. Serve immediately with baby rocket leaves.