Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Brady Family Irish Angus Cured Beef
- 1 ciabatta bread, sliced in half
- 2-3 oven roasted tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved lengthways
- 1 tbsp. horseradish sauce
- Handful of rocket
- Drizzle olive oil over the ciabatta bread.
- Carefully toast the bread on a hot griddle or under a grill.
- Once toasted, rub the bread with a halved garlic clove.
- Spread with a little horseradish sauce.
- Add rocket and oven roasted tomatoes.
- Top with Brady Family Irish Angus Cured Beef
- Slice, serve and enjoy