4 slices crusty bread (thick slices)
2-3 slices of Brady Family Hand Crumbed Ham
2 teaspoons mustard
Grated white/red cheddar cheese
2 -3 dashes Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper
Sprinkle of red onions
1. Preheat the grill to hot and toast the bread on both sides.
2. Spread a little mustard on each slice, then top with the Brady Family Crumbed Ham,
cheese, onion and lay the slices of cheese as close as possible to the edges of the toast.
3. Pile the grated cheese over the top evenly.
4. Sprinkle Worcestershire sauce to taste then pop the cheese on toast under the grill.
Cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve with crisps and small salad.