Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and seed removed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Handful of spinach
- 2 eggs
- Brady Family 7 Day Dry Aged Baked Ham
- Cayenne Pepper
- Scoop avocado flesh into a food processor, add olive oil, a little warm water and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wilt a handful of spinach leaves in a hot pan and set aside.
- Poach two eggs. To poach eggs, bring about 5cm of water to the boil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Reduce heat and bring water to a simmer. Crack an egg into a cup and slide into the simmering water. Gently spoon hot water over the eggs and poach for about 3-4 minutes or until the yolks are almost set.
- Toast sourdough bread. Spread wilted spinach over the toasted bread.
- Add Brady Family 7 Day Dry Aged Baked Ham.
- Carefully place poached eggs on top.
- Add a generous dollop of the avocado hollandaise on top.
- Sprinkle with chives and dig in!