100g Brady Family Wood Smoked Shredded Ham
100g Homebird Irish Roast Chicken
100g Dubliner Cheese
300g Keogh’s Farm Baby Potatoes
125ml Newgrange Gold Irish Rapeseed Oil
6 Riverview Free Range Eggs
1. Chop potatoes and onions into small pieces (potatoes approx. 2cm pieces)
2. Add to pan along with the oil.
3. Cook for 12-15 minutes on medium heat until soft.
4. Remove from heat, drain and leave to cool.
5. Beat the 6 eggs, salt & pepper in a large bowl.
6. Chop the Homebird Irish Roast Chicken roughly and add to egg mixture along with the Brady Family Wood Smoked Ham and cheese.
7. Add the cooked potatoes to the mixture, use some of the cooled oil in the pan and put egg mixture into pan.
8. Cook on medium heat for 15mins. Use a palette knife to run around the edges to stop it sticking to the pan.
9. Pop into oven for 10 minutes at 180° to finish.